Monday, June 12, 2006

This is Alarming...Read This!

It seems like the residents of Point Aquarius hear of some new atrocity by the inner circle of the board every day. This one is over the top!

I enjoyed reading your last blog calling you a coward. I noticed that when I stopped to talk to you Saturday the Morons were out in the yard. I thought the dagger looks were for me since I have become a thorn in the side of the inner circle for months. Al has the nerve to call you a coward for hiding behind your computer. A year ago I ran for Section 3 director and Mr. Morin had the nerve to leave a threatening message on my recorder, part of which he told me he would do everything in his power to keep me off the board because he didn't want people like me and Marvin on the board. I played this recording for all the board members and most not all said that that was Al's opinion. I later found out that prior to the election the inner group and some of the Garden Club members were spreading false information about me. I was a board member until I couldn't take Al's and the inner circle lies. I was the Chairperson for the Deed Restriction Committee and Al told me to spend most of my time looking for violations in Section One because that's were the "RIFF-RAFF" live and he wanted them out of the subdivision. The monthly meetings are a joke, before we could talk at the beginning of the meeting but not now. I have ask for alot of different information that residents are allowed to see and received the same treatment - no information available. I have also brought to the boards attention that Joan O'Hara was and still is in violation of the deed restrictions and bylaws having a business ran out of residence. This would have made her ineligible to run for the board and I then ask that she be removed for cause. I provided them with County DBA records, information from the post office that showed the business received mail at her address and informed them the the emergency call number for the subdivisions security system is listed her home number.
The response I got was the they knew this but I need to provide them with more information. Another words Don't Bother to come back. Once again thanks for the great website. You have my permission to post all or part of this email including my name on the blog page. Residence need to stand-up be recognized and speak their concerns.

Thanks Again,
Bob Hordesky
Section Three

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's what is bad. I do not fault you for having this website. You make some good points, However, Everyone has lost focus. We are not here for our personal agendas......and if someone is here for that, then go live somewhere else. We are here for each other. I am here for the same reason that the rest of yall are here for. One, is to live within a safe and "happy" community. Two, would be that for some odd reason I sell MY home , I would hope to make a profit, as your home is your investment.

Honestly Everyone needs to stop all of this and lets try to find a solution. Everyone knows as well as I do that all of this bashing does not solve anything, and sooner or later someone is going to get angry enough to end up in court over it.

We just finished one power struggle in this community with a husband and a wife.


It's time everyone grows up and let be more positive and figure out a way to improve this community, and the relationships in which we have with our neighbors and enjoy life once again.

It would be nice Ralf if you could turn this blog into a positive website where people could post positive comments and suggestions that would improve the community instead of thowing stones across the community.

This would be a great start to what I feel could be a positive impact and it can all start with you.

If you so choose to turn this site into something positive, then let me be the first to make the 1st suggestion:

1. Let's have a fundraiser in the community, in so that we can have a community gathering, with food drinks and games for the kids. It is a very possible idea and it would be great for meeting your neighbors I know the 4th of july is around the corner, but you never know what can happen.......


let me know.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006 3:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home